Friday, June 24, 2011

Week Four: Logo Design



1.      Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
I enjoyed this project very much.  I hope one day after I make enough money having a real job ill eventually get to open up my own recording industry or guitar shop.  Either would be acceptable and that’s really the path I took when trying to create a logo that I could either use as the name of my future establishment or something I could put onto a business card

2.      Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
I was a little confused at first what I was going to create for my logo.  I first made my JD designs logo since I figured it would correlate to this art class.  I then realized I thought that you wanted us to create a logo for a future business or something that incorporates your personal interests so I started to come up with logos that I could possibly use for a future business that I would like to pursue after my career in mathematics was coming to an end.  I love music so I tried to incorporate different elements of music in a creative way so that my final product could be used in some way for my future business.

3.      What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
Honestly, the most important discovery I had was that all of my ideas came fairly quickly to me once I had the subject that I was going to be dealing with through representation of my logo.
4.    
          What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
The creative process was interesting for the going public logo.  They had a lot of different representations of the word “going public” which were all quite good, but I enjoyed the hand sketches that showed him from going from the various forms of GP into the final logo.

http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h355/donnjame/Week 4 Assignment/

No comments:

Post a Comment